Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas


On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…



Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

I have to say that this is one of my favorite lip treatments ever!! I am very particular in what I put on my lips as well as my clients lips because if you don’t have a good base your entire perfect lip will go down the drain.

For ALL of us who have been placing Vaseline on our lips for years, this is an upgrade that will nourish your lips and not just shellac grease on them! Even though when all else fails its good stuff for EVERYWHERE else J
What? This is a lip balm that gives a nice base without making your lips overly grease or giving it that white cast.  I have tried all three and my favorites are the new Plum, but the traditional clear is always in my purse.
Con’s: It’s a little soft and you may want to place in the freezer especially in the summer to keep it from melting in the container.
Why? This heavenly product is loaded with vitamins A, C, and E and has tons of hydration, which assists in preventing wrinkles, and the SPF 15 provides against damaging UV rays. YES< even our lips should be protected.
  (Traditional classic clear, perfect for everyone) 

                (Pretty, it gives a light flushed look)

         (LOVE this one for just running around)


Where can you get it? Sephora.com, Fresh.com or Amazon
Price: $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment