Thursday, December 16, 2010

9th Day of Christmas

On the 9th Day of Christmas My True Love gave to me…



Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara

Beauties, this is one of those things that are fool proof! Since we are still getting to know each other, you will learn that I am a firm believer that if you don’t do anything else I advise that you at least put on mascara. It makes such a world of difference.

Why: I love this mascara because it gives long lasting mascara without sacrificing the pigment. It’s not the highest pigmented mascara on the market, but it is one of the top producers out there especially if you like a lighter texture mascara. This formula is smooth and glides with ease, even with touch ups (no clumps). Its great for Beauties that may have sensitive eyes and you can remove it with just soap and water.
If you are one of our Beauties that says “Hey I just don’t like waterproof no matter what!” then they have a mascara that is the equivalent to the waterproof with texture and glide, and the non clumping factor.


Where: Sephora stores or lauramercier.com
Price: $20.00 for each mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment