Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 10th Day of Christmas...


On the 10th Day of Christmas…

My True love gave to me… a gift to keep my skin beautiful


Philosophy: Purity Face wipes







One thing that is very important is to keep your face clean. In our world we tend to focus on how to cover the imperfections instead of making  sure that our skin is healthy. I know that after a hard days work/play you may just want to hit dreamland.  Beauties, we must take the time to remove our makeup. The one thing that made this click for me was when I heard that Beyonce' takes off her make up every night. WHAT?! (please insert blank stare) This was my turning point because I am not doing nearly as much as she’s doing on the daily. Thus me washing my face at the sink the good ole fashion way or with these wonderful wipes. I use to say baby wipes work just as well, but the truth is that they aren’t. They tend to leave a residue that you can feel instantly.  The Purity wipes are fashioned after the mega selling Purity face wash that has become a fast favorite. Each package contains 45 super soft cloths that are disposable after use, but no flushing.  These wipes will easily remove makeup dirt as well as oil. Plus its super sensitive to use around the eyes and will not cause irritation.  The package even clams that there is no need for water.  So they are great to have in your goodie bag or travel. I also have to mention for our Beauties who go natural these are for you too, no Parabens , Synthetic Fragrance and Dyes or GMOs.   Enjoy Beauties !!!

What would go GREAT with this product? Anything!! Because great makeup has to go on a healthy canvas.

Price: $20.00

Sephora: Go to your local Sephora www.sephora.com
Ulta: Go to your local Ulta www.ulta.com
Philosophy:  www.philosophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment