Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Urban Decay Shadows...The BEST...







Spring 2012
Urban Decay debuts 68 fabulous new shades

Urban Decay who is one of the color giants in the makeup industry. They are the creators of the perfect eyeliner and some of the industry’s most popular colors. They have improved and refined their shadows. They truly are amazing. Urban has repackaged the individual shadows allowing them to pop out of the case easily. We have all experienced having a eye shadow palette and using only 2 or 3 colors, while the rest kind of just sit there.   Urban Decay is  the top palette maker and now you are able to pick and choose the colors you want in your personal arsenal. The shadows are richer and smoother. They glide on like amsecond skin.  When they were first introduced to me, I was excited because its new product and I AM A PRODUCT JUNKIE! Vanilla, which happens to be one of my favorites, is even better in the new formula.  I can’t wait to  build my complete palette with only my absolute favorite shadows. 

Where to Find:
Ulta: www.ulta.com 
Sephora: www.sephora.com 
Urban Decay: www.urbandecay.com 
Price: $18.00
Build Your Own Palette $18.00

*Photos provided by www.Phrrya.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment